Rob Chrane, Founder and President
Rob Chrane brings more than three decades of real estate and mortgage financing industry experience to Workforce Resource. As founder and president, he launched the Atlanta-based company in 2008 to help:
- Consumers acquire scarce affordable housing in U.S. urban job centers; making it possible for school systems, healthcare institutions and law enforcement agencies, as well as corporations and small businesses to recruit and retain employees.
- Housing Industry service professionals – real estate agents, home builders and lenders -- easily identify downpayment assistance and incentive programs.
The development of Workforce Resource’s innovative flagship service, Down Payment Resource℠, was based largely on knowledge acquired during Rob’s tenure as a successful:
- REALTOR®, and expertise garnered while serving as senior vice president of Buckhead Brokers, one of Atlanta’s premier residential companies.
- Residential mortgage lender with HomeBanc Mortgage Corporation, where he was recognized as one of Atlanta’s top mortgage originators.
Rob garnered additional insights while serving as a member of the Urban Land Institute and on its Affordable Workforce Housing Council, as well as ULI Atlanta’s Housing Committee and the steering committee of the Terwilliger Workforce Housing Center. He also is an affiliate member of the National Council of State Housing Agencies and the National Association of Local Housing Finance Agencies. Rob serves on the Mixed Income Community Initiative for Atlanta Neighborhood Development Partnership. Throughout his career, Rob has been honored for his leadership and accomplishments:
- Gold, Diamond and Platinum Awards; Mortgage Bankers Association of Georgia
- Top 200 Originators in the U.S.; Mortgage Originator Magazine
- The Chairman’s Circle; First Tennessee National Bank
- Sales Leadership Award; HomeBanc
- Leadership Excellence in Neighborhood Development; NationsBanc
Rob’s passion for community service has led him to work on more than 10 Habitat for Humanity homes, raise funds for the HomeBanc Foundation and serve as a Board member and fundraiser of the Buckhead YMCA from 1994 through 2009.